Learn To Latte
Posted by Kathy Gentzler on
Tea Lattes are growing in popularity with many options available to create a delicious decadent drink. Making a tea latte is simple. Here are a few of our recommendations.
Here is what you need
- Tea (see our recommendation at the end of this article)
- Milk - any milk will do even plant based milk. Just be aware that some milks froth better than others.
- A steamer or saucepan to heat the milk.
- A frother. A French press can also be used or even a whisk if you have been working out.
- Any desired sweetener (sugar, sugar substitute, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, or other spices)
Hot Tea Latte
- 4 tsp of loose tea
- Brew 8 oz of water (check recommended temperature depending on the tea)
- Stir in sugar
- Top with 8oz steamed milk
- Any Earl Grey: Cream Earl Grey, Paris, Earl Grey Supreme. An earl grey latte is actually called a London Fog.
- Any Chai: Cochin Masala Chai, Cinnamon Trail Chai, Vanilla Chai
- Matcha is also a wonderful option.